20th Jan to 27th Jan 2021 (Pune)Hindi/English
20th January (Wednesday) to 27th January (Wednesday) 2021 (Pune) - 7 Nights/ 8 Days
Check-in: 9 am on First Day
Check-out: 9.30 am on Last Day
THE HIDDEN OASIS
Wake up to the melodious chirping of birds; enjoy the panoramic view with rolling green hills to one side and a freshwater lake on three sides; inhale fresh air and delight in the natural beauty that surrounds you at all times. Situated just 48 km from Pune (Maharashtra, INDIA), the Hidden Oasis is spread out over a 10-acre campus and is the ideal getaway to get you into a healing mode to fast track your reversal.
Address: 256, Garade Dharan, Garade Village, off Kondhwa-Saswad Road, Pune 412301
Visit www.thehiddenoasis.com for more information
TRP PROGRAM CONTENTS:
1) Daily Contents: Daily morning meditation, Two 1-hour exercise sessions, Morning & Afternoon Smoothie, FFD Style Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
2) Additional Contents: Three Cooking Classes, Three Juice Feasting Days
3) Special Contents: Generic group stress release session, Individual stress release session/s based on one's needs, Law of Attraction & Goal Setting, Grounding exercises, Sun Gazing & Energy Channelization, Soul Mind Body Healing, Team games, etc
IRP PROGRAM CONTENTS:
A) Group Therapy : Includes...
1. 12 Group Sessions: Live+Pre-recorded at monthly intervals (with live Question/Answer Session at the end of each session) over 1 year. These sessions will take you through the deepest understanding and implementation of the four FFD protocols viz. diet, exercise, inner transformation and medical.
2. Group Chat: which is major source of continuous education, support and inspiration for 1 year.
B) Personalized Guidance : Includes...
1. Direct reporting to a Dedicated FFD Doctor: for 1 year through FFD App for reporting sugar levels and getting your insulin/ medicine dose adjusted
2. Minimum 5 Medical Consultations: at 3 monthly intervals (kidney/ thyroid/ cholesterol or other problems can do it monthly also - consults are unlimited)
3. Dedicated Diet and Exercise Expert: for phase wise planning and support for 1 year
4. One time Stress Consultation: by Stress Expert
5. Mentor Support: volunteers who provide for initial motivation, sharing of story and practical tips
It is highly recommended that an immediate family member (spouse, child, parent) joins the program to support in the implementation process.
Please get your glucometer with adequate number of strips (4 per day of your stay). This will be monitored daily. No other pathological tests will be done at the venue.
Registration for this program has been closed