It is the slow nature of this disease that many diabetics or to be diabetics, happen to ignore, and then realize it when the damage has already been initiated, or quite a lot of it is already done! Okay, there’s nothing to be scared of it though. If your body shows symptoms of diabetes mellitus type 2, remember, it can be reversed and therefore prevented from aggravating over a period of time. Freedom From Diabetes Research Foundation (FFDRF) helps to reverse diabetes through 4 evolved protocols. Let us take a look at the protocols through this article.
What is Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus?
Type 2 diabetes mellitus is the most common type of diabetes. It is characterized by the inability of the body towards making proper use of the insulin that is produced by the beta cells of islets of langerhans’ in the pancreas.. In other words, this is known as insulin resistance.
In the early stages of the disease, the pancreas compensate for the insulin resistance by producing extra insulin and releasing it in the blood. But, over a period of time, the pancreas fail to produce sufficient quantities of insulin, and therefore, the body fails to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
The problem with type 2 diabetes mellitus is that the symptoms aren’t easily visible, or one may say that the symptoms aren’t generally felt by the individual. Nevertheless, the invisible symptoms in the earlier stages could have a longterm effect on the health, and thus , it is necessary to identify the symptoms as soon as they are felt by having them treated promptly. Take a look at some common type 2 diabetes mellitus symptoms.
1) Excessive hunger (polyphagia) and excessive thirst(polydypsia)
2) Blurred vision
3) Increased and frequent urination, during the night hours in particular (polyuria)
5) Delayed healing
Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Reversal | Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
So if you are showing up type 2 diabetes mellitus symptoms, you must start working towards the reversal. Reversal, of course, requires expert guidance and self-determination. Let us glance through the 4 protocols of Freedom From Diabetes Research Foundation that help diabetics reverse diabetes and become free..
- Diet Protocol: Diet is the first one and the most important element that can help reverse diabetes. At FFDRF, we offer a 2-phase – easy to follow, natural and a secure diet protocol that aims at achieving sustainable inner health, rather than fleeting treatments.
- Exercise Protocol: Regular exercise is as important as following a balanced diet. It is necessary to maintain the required fitness levels and stamina. FFDRF helps people follow a regular workout routine through a wide range of exercises viz. strength building, lymphatic and energy movement, staircase climbing etc. to maintain the necessary fitness levels, initiate weight loss, and activate the boosters to foster stamina.
- Inner Transformation: To free yourself from diabetes, it is necessary to feel happy from within. Hence, this protocol aims at transforming the inner self, staying focused, and reducing stress levels and tension. It steadily builds self-confidence and helps you understand and experience the reversal journey.
- Medical Protocol: Through our evolved expertise in the fight against diabetes mellitus, we impart cutting-edge medical knowledge and render support through their reversal journey.
For additional insights on our 4 protocols that help reverse the diabetes process, visit https://www.freedomfromdiabetes.org/Program.
Our diabetes reversal process is aimed at relieving diabetics from insulin intake and diabetic medicines. We have freed 1200 diabetics from insulin intake, and over 5500 diabetics from medicines, in a natural and safe environment..
Do not ignore – even the slightest of type 2 diabetes mellitus symptoms, as either of them could have a longterm effect on the body. Address the symptoms immediately under expert guidance, and start the reversal process immediately.