No.of open position - 1
Roles and Responsibilities
• Establishing the in-house IT function, the team and manage existing vendor relationships
• Be involved in designing & getting the modern IT architecture established through in-house and vendors
• Hire, manage coach and guide a team of IT professionals, engineers based on the technologies and skills requirement; at a high level it would be in data science, AI-ML,
• Work in collaboration with business teams with an ability to support them in capturing, prioritizing & delivering their requirements for existing & new software applications, third party applications
• Ability to identify and work with in-house and/ or vendor teams on systems integration across various in-house applications, Mobile App, and third-party systems as applicable
• Ability to analyze the Reporting & MIS requirements and get those delivered with high visualizations and slice and dice capabilities from in-house or vendor teams
• Would be responsible for achieving rapid business scalability by designing/architecting right IT infrastructure, platforms, and systems.
• Developing standard IT policies and working with vendors on establishing a robust IT security framework
• Expert knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle processes, best practices and methodologies and proven ability to guide internal and external engineering teams on the same
• Significant experience in leading & managing IT Teams for delivering outcomes & results as per business expectations.
• Very hands on and should be able to resolve deep technical and coding issues as required
• Has a background in start-up, prior experience of working in a start-up environment and leading engineering teams in developing innovative and scalable Apps, Software
• Experience of developing & managing IT systems Mobile apps for B2C business
• Experience in Vendor Management
• Knowledge of IT Infrastructure management & managing it through in-house/ vendors
• Healthnet experience is preferable/ added advantage
Desired Skill Set
• Passion for scaling with a growth hacking mindset and connected to a cause.
• Ability to select right solutions and vendors for internal IT systems
• Breakthrough thinking, redesigning the IT systems from a redesigning perspective
• Build the IT team for data science, AI-ML and entirely based on business objectives and strategies. Develop right vendors for delivering world-class solution
• Experience of Enterprise Architecture preferred
Technologies known and hands-on:
Java, Python, Mongo, React Node, Ruby on Rails, Machine Learning, Cloud
Modern technical Architecture- Event-driven, Data-driven, microservices & API architecture.
Understanding & experience of Agile and Devops will be added advantage
Experience -12-15 years
Qualification - B.E /B. Tech
Languages - Hindi & English
Annual Salary - Best In Market
Job Location - Preferred Pune but not a limiting factor