FFD HTP Agreement of Terms & Conditions (while registering on the website):
By filling the application form, you (the applicant) agree to the following terms and conditions:
Last Updated: 12 September 2022
- This form applies for the registration of the Holistic Transformation Program (HTP) offered by FREEDOM FROM DIABETES hereinafter 'FFD' as per the dates mentioned in the form, and the decision to apply for this program is solely taken by applicant.
- Applicant knows and agrees that FFD has developed HTP on the basis of their past experience and research, and any health problems, concerns, issues that may arise during or after attending the program/s shall be the sole liability of the applicant.
- The contents and structure of the HTP is proprietary intellectual property of FFD. FFD reserves all rights with respect to any change, amendment and addition to the contents or structure.
- The applicant agrees that any reading material/audios/videos/PPT (if any) provided to the applicant during the Holistic Transformation Program is for the exclusive use of the applicant and shall not be used for any commercial use or shall not be shared with any third party for whatsoever purpose. If commercial use is done, it will invite legal action.
- The applicant understands that the management of diabetes or any other health concern of the applicant is based on the recommendations regarding diet, exercise, inner transformation and medical protocol developed by FFD. The applicant has read/understood the complete program details as given and the possible outcomes.
- The applicant gives permission to FFD for suggesting medication related changes and consultations in person, through telephone, email or FFD App. S/he reserves the right to verify the suggestions from any other doctor and implement them with full knowledge that this is in the interest of one's reversal. S/he takes complete responsibility of the risk associated and will not hold FFD accountable for any adverse effects by the protocol, medications or supplements.
- Validity of this registration shall automatically expire after the execution of the program by FFD and this registration shall not be valid for any other program organized by FFD or its associates.
- The registration for the HTP is subject to confirmation of payment by the applicant. The registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable for any reason on account of the applicant.
- Applicant agrees that 'Freedom From Diabetes' and 'FFD' are trademark of M/s Freedom From Diabetes, and FFD reserves all rights to use these marks in India or abroad, and successful completion of the HTP does not give any right to use the marks to the applicant.
- At any time the findings or consultation provided by FFD proves contrary, then the liability of FFD shall be limited to the refund of the registration fees/professional fees/charges billed in respect of the particular service/s or program. Any complaint or dispute will come under Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Holidays/weekly off policy: If there is a national holiday or weekly off, in that case response from FFD expert/operations team member will get delayed. They will revert to applicant’s queries asap on the next working day.
- App Activation Time policy: From the time of registration it will take 1 working day to activate the FFD App.
- Instalment Due policy: If applicant has chosen the instalment option, please note there will be a 30-day time given to pay the subsequent instalment/s. Please note that, only after receiving the final instalment amount, the applicant will get the full year support (from the first session date). On non-payment of instalment/s at the 30-day time given, FFD reserves the right to remove the applicant from What’s App group and deactivate the FFD App support with prior intimation through phone/ SMS/ email/FFD App messages.
Cancellation and Refund policy:
If a cancellation request is sent within 10 days of making the first payment, an administrative amount of Rs. 7,000/- will be deducted towards administrative charges. Remaining amount will be returned to the same account/credit card from where the payment was made.
(This is not applicable for supporting member payments)
Supporting Partner Refund Policy
1. There is no refund after 10 days from the day of registration for the program.
2. If the request is within 10 days, then there will be a deduction of 2500/-INR towards the admin charges.
- NO REFUND will be entertained after the stipulated time frame stated above.
- No Refund requests will be entertained for any complaints on the basis of not getting adequate results or not becoming free from medications (as every individual is different), inability of the participant to adhere to FFD protocol (due to any life situation whatever in terms of travel, sickness, family challenges, etc)
- FFD holds the sole rights to accept or reject any refund request
- HTP payment done is NON TRANSFERABLE from one participant to another
- In case of medical emergency, participants' HTP registration can be requested to be put on hold. While re-joining the participant has to compulsorily pay the difference amount of the ongoing batch as detailed in the Batch Shifting Policy.
- App Extension/Renewals are not eligible for any kind of refund at any point, nor will be able to transfer it to any other participant
- Refund request has to be submitted as a Whatsapp message to 7770006020 or Email- [email protected]. Emails sent to any other email address or SMS/WhatsApp messages to anyone else will not be considered as refund/batch change/put on hold request
- All refund requests will be processed within 14 days of the confirmation mail from FFD.
- If a cancellation request is sent within 10 days of making the first payment, an administrative amount of Rs. 7,000/- will be deducted towards administrative charges. Remaining amount will be returned to the same account/credit card from where the payment was made.
- Program Discontinuation policy: Once applicant has registered for HTP of 1 year and discontinued at any point of time due to any reason from the applicant’s end, FFD will not be responsible for the same. If the participant has not paid instalment amount as per the policy, participant’s HTP registration will be cancelled and will not be eligible for any refund.
Batch Shifting policy:
As far as possible it is requested that the applicant does not change a batch.
If the applicant has not been able to follow any phases of the program due to
unavoidable circumstances, participants can shift to the new batch on making a
payment as given below, as calculated from the difference of the first session
date of participant’s existing batch to the new batch. Batch shifting can be done
within the first 5 months AND CAN SHIFT MAX 5 BATCHES . Please note the closing
date of support through doctor, diet expert and exercise expert will also be changed
to the new batch. This facility is applicable for only those who have made full payment
and not applicable for those who have made partial payment.
CHARGES: For National participants- Rs.2000 per batch And For International participants- Rs.2500 per batch
FFD reserves the right to remove anyone from the WhatsApp groups and from the Program (without any refund) for reasons mentioned hereafter (but not limited to)-
- For using aggressive, disturbing, abusive or foul language towards FFD or any team member of FFD (Doctor, Diet Expert, Exercise Expert, Group Managers, administrative staff etc).
- Instigating other group members, creating negative energy or disturbing the learning, positive, peaceful environment in the group.
- Forwarding content irrelevant to the purpose of the group.
- Note: If the participant wants to shift from HTP to TRP, it is only possible if the request is placed within 15 days of making payment with the basic deduction of 7,000/-INR towards the administration charge and the rest amount will be adjusted to the TRP program.
The Freedom From Diabetes does not specialize in dealing with psychiatric challenges. If a participant is found to have suicidal ideation, the tendency to self-harm, the tendency to harm others, extreme neurosis, age-related de-generative mental disorder (dementia), or psychotic symptoms, then the said participant will be asked to seek psychiatric support from a psychiatrist outside FFD. We will attempt to contact the participant's caregivers for the participant's benefit. But if the participant refuses to share the caregiver's contact details or the caregiver is not accessible, then FFD is not responsible for the participant's wellbeing. Although we have a team of psychologists who are working as inner transformation experts, they are not clinical psychologists and cannot perform diagnosis of psychiatric illness.
Online Payments - Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payments facility. Using the online payments facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Your payment will take a minimum of 3 working days to reach our account. (This includes time to verify your credit/debit card details with your credit/debit card supplier and for payment to be notified to the FREEDOM FROM DIABETES.)
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the intended account due to a quoting or an incorrect account number by you.
- Neither we can accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier (due to the customer quoting incorrect card details or other reasons) by whatever reason.
If the credit/debit card supplier declines payment, the FREEDOM FROM DIABETES is under no obligation to bring this fact to the customer's attention. Customers should check with their bank/credit/debit card supplier about the details of account.
Confirmation of Payment
You will receive a confirmation of your payment on your screen after you make the payment. You will have the option to print the receipt or email a copy of the receipt to your email address once your transaction has completed successfully.
Where FREEDOM FROM DIABETES agrees that a refund is due in respect of a payment then:
- The credit / debit card used for the payment will be refunded
- This will be performed as soon as possible but within 14 days of the refund application being received and agreed by the FREEDOM FROM DIABETES.
Should you have any queries regarding an overpayment on your account and think you may be eligible for a refund, please send a Whatsapp message to 7770006020 or Email- [email protected] quoting your receipt or reference number.
Limitation of liability
In no event will the FREEDOM FROM DIABETES, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
This site is administered by FREEDOM FROM DIABETES from its offices in Pune, Maharashtra, India. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.