Our Privacy Obligations
We respect every person’s privacy about his health and the diseases if any, so we strive to maintain the privacy of medical and health information of every individual for whom we provide our services for the sake of brevity we used the word PHI for the term of “Protected Health Information”.
- In order to provide you our services, you need to disclose your all required information about your health, hence we require your authorization, given upon an executed release form, to use or disclose PHI. After we receive your authorization, we will use and disclose PHI to provide our services to you. This authorization will allow us to collect information from hospitals and doctors. We may also disclose PHI to other medical institutions or medical professionals who are involved in the delivery of our services to you.
- We may disclose PHI to the physician(s) or medical institutions you identify on your authorization when such PHI is appropriate for them to continue your treatment or conduct certain health care operations, such as quality assessment and improvement activities, reviewing the quality and competence of health care professionals, or for health care fraud and abuse detection or compliance.
- We will not disclose PHI to a family member, relative, friend, or any other person unless they are specifically identified by you on your authorization as appropriate to receive PHI. If you object to such uses or disclosures, please notify the Office Manager.
We will never use your PHI for any marketing materials without first receiving a written authorization, a testimonial release. We will never require your execution of a testimonial release before you may receive our service. We will also never use your PHI for mass marketing purposes.
We are not required to receive an authorization from you for the following uses and disclosures:
We may use and disclose PHI for our service operations, which include internal administration and planning and various activities that improve the quality and cost effectiveness of the services that we deliver to you. For example, we may use PHI to evaluate the quality and competence of our personnel and consulting medical institutions and medical professionals. We may disclose PHI to our management in order to resolve any complaints you may have and ensure that you receive the highest quality services.
We may disclose PHI for the following governmental proceedings to report:
- in the course of a judicial or administrative proceeding in response to a legal order or other lawful process;
- to the police or other law enforcement officials as required or permitted or permitted by law or in compliance with a court order;
- to a coroner or medical examiner as authorized by law;
- as authorized by and to the extent necessary to comply with laws relating to workers’ compensation or other similar programs; and
- when required to do so by any other law not already referred to in the preceding categories.
Email Address & Opt-out
We provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive promotional email communications and newsletters. If you are receiving our email communication and no longer wish to be on our email list, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link located in each email or by emailing us.