Terms and conditions
The Terms and conditions for using of the website services mentioned herein are binding upon the person who subscribes or uses any of the services are binding upon the said person.
- We / us / Owner denote the owner, i.e., FREEDOM FROM DIABETES'
- You/ User means and includes the accesor of the said website and includes end-users accessing the website.
- Website means and includes www.freedomfromdiabetes.org
The website www.freedomfromdiabetes.org is owned and operated by FREEDOM FROM DIABETES clinic. All the rights of the said website are owned and reserved by the owner.
The user or the acceptance of the user of the said website is reserved by the owner and has right to refuse from accessing or registering on the said website without assigning any reason thereof. Acceptance of the Terms and conditions is the prime most requisite for the accessing of the said website.
The said website is the web based service provider, particularly, regarding program for the freedom from diabetes.
Rules of Conduct
The said website is used only for the program for the freedom from diabetes. Hence the use of the said website for other than that purpose is strictly prohibited, by accessing, subscribing or logging at the said website, you have also agree and undertake that when using the services of this website you will not-
- violate any applicable laws or rule or regulations time being in-forced in India or outside India;
- breach or violate any term or / and condition mentioned in this Terms and conditions or agreement;
- We being the owner of the said website has reserved every right to refuse, terminate any of our services and / or cancel orders at our discretion or but not limited to, if we believe the conduct of user is violateive, harmful or destructive to any law and /or our interest;
- You are prohibited to defame us or our said website or its associates or our partners.
Warranty and Representations
The user declares, warrants, represents and guarantees that he/she is over the age of 18 and are lawfully able to accept these Site Terms and has disclosed the true and correct information about him/her. If he/ she is using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Site Terms on such entity's behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify owner for violations of these Site Terms and he/her has authorised to avail the services of this website and all the e-commerce transaction has been done by him/her through his/her own or authorised sources.
The owner is an online Service Provider within the meaning of Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended time to time. Thus owner will not be held responsible for any third party information, unauthorised use, usage, and access or done by any user, and /or access of the web site with the contravention of the Terms and conditions of this website. In no event shall owner be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or products; (b) unauthorised access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, but without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall owner be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, owner shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond owner’s control.
The prices of the products or services mentioned on the said website are in Indian Rupees and we reserve the right to change the same at our own discretion.
Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
All the Intellectual Property Rights of this website is owned and controlled by us. Without written permission any use of the same is strictly prohibited.
- Owner may suspend or terminate your access or use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
- If you or owner terminates your use of the Website or any Service, owner may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and owner will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune, Maharashtra.