1) Mint leaves are loaded with antioxidants and phytonutrients which have many benefits.
2) During blistering Indian summers, protection from heat strokes can be ensured. 3) The herb has naturally soothing effect so it helps in reducing body heat which is associated with migraine and headaches. 4) It improves oral health as it has germicidal quality it prevents harmful bacterial growth and it quickly freshens up breath.
5) Mint has cooling and calming property helps in skin affected by insect bite, rash. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory quality works on acne prone skin.
6) Mint is used in numerous items of daily use like cosmetics, oral hygiene products, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and as a flavor enhancing agent in toothpastes.
7) Mint is effective in seeking relief from bloating, gas formation, indigestion, acidity, diarrhea, abdominal pain, dizziness, pregnancy related vomiting and as a cure for various bodily inflammations.
Handful of mint leaves can also be added into smoothie and can consume every day. (Refer FFD manual for recipe).