1 cup washed and finely chopped methi
1 cup finely chopped spring onion
1/4 tsp salt
½ tsp jeera powder
Red chilli powder to taste
¼ tsp haldi
¼ tsp hing
2 cups besan
2 tsp oil
1. Mix the methi and spring onion together, add salt and mix well.
2. Add the dry masalas and mix well and keep for 10 minutes
3. Mix the besan atta and keep ready
3. Sprinkle dry besan over the mixture and mix lightly. Keep adding more and more besan while mixing, until a semi hard dough is formed. Check for salt and other spices and add more if needed.
4. Knead the dough nicely, then separate into lemon sized dough balls. Roll out each ball into a roti and roast on a tawa, applying very little oil to each thepla.